What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to once a month cooking
- Have a simplified life that gives you more time to enjoy the things you love
- With once a month cooking forms that will organize your cooking sessions
- Save money with once a month cooking and frugal recipes
- Be spoiled with the simple family-friendly recipes
- Enjoy cooking with easy step-by-step instructions
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Frugal Mom’s Guide to Once a Month Cooking scores 73.99/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.frugalmom.net/cookbook/index.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $12.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: frugalmom.net you’ll also be taken through to frugalmom.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)